Volunteer Group Facilitator
The role of the Volunteer Group Facilitator is to provide assistance to staff.
The role will be supporting Recovery Workers in facilitating groups and activities, and some of that would be independently.
As part of their role a Volunteer Group Facilitator may be required to:
- Help coordinate activities
- Provide support to members in activities
- Provide cover for reception, cleaning or the café
- Take part in activities with members
- Undertake any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required, within the volunteer’s capabilities
What skills or experience are required?
- Friendly and approachable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able and willing to work as part of a team and also be able to work independently
Due to the nature of our work, volunteers will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement – no information relating to any members may be disclosed to third parties without the consent of both the Member and Bridge SMP.
The role will be fully supervised and training will be given.
Support and Supervisor:
Sam or Kathy – Volunteer Coordinators
To apply online, please click here.