Recovery Support Volunteer
The role of the Recovery Support Volunteer is to provide assistance to the Recovery Team.
As part of their role, Recovery Support Volunteers may be required to:
- Help to coordinate activities
- Help to make members feel welcome and comfortable
- Induct new members into the service
- Assist Recovery Workers with telephone calls and admin
- Provide support to members in activities
- Provide cover for reception, admin, cleaning or the café
- Encourage members to attend activities
- Facilitate groups
- Signpost to relevant staff and services
- Undertake any other task/ duties as may be reasonably required, within the volunteer’s capabilities
What skills or experience are required?
- Friendly and approachable
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Able and willing to work as part of a team and also be able to work independently
Due to the nature of our work, volunteers will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement – no information relating to any members may be disclosed to third parties without the consent of both the Member and Bridge SMP.
The role will be fully supervised and training will be given.
Support and supervisor
Sam – Volunteer Coordinator
To apply online, please click here.