Volunteer Gym Assistant
The role of the Volunteer Gym Assistant is to provide assistance to the Gym Instructor.
As part of their role Volunteer Gym Assistant may be required to:
- Sign members in and out of the gym
- Ensure the gym is kept clean and tidy
- Signpost members to relevant staff where appropriate
- Undertake any other task/ duties as may be reasonably required, within the volunteer’s capabilities.
Due to the nature of our work, volunteers will be required to sign a
Confidentiality Agreement – no information relating to any members or files may be disclosed to third parties without the consent of both the Member and Bridge SMP.
What skills or experience are required?
- Friendly and approachable
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able and willing to work as part of a team and also be able to work independently
Support and supervision
Kathy Saffery– Volunteer Coordinator
Lesley Morrison– Gym Instructor