|Details of the Job|
|Job Title:||Team Manager – Wellingborough & Corby|
|Salary:||£17940 per annum|
|Hours:||30 hours per week|
|Location:||Wellingborough & Corby|
|Reports to||Area Manager|
Bridge is a peer support programme which links volunteers who have recovered from alcohol and/or drug misuse with members with serious substance misuse problems. Bridge also provides a range of activities, events and support. There are recovery workers who work with members to sustain their recovery and staff who specialise in advice and guidance on benefits, housing and employment.
We currently have a vacancy for a Team Manager to cover our Wellingborough and Corby offices. This
new and interesting role will be responsible for leading a small team of recovery workers at each
office, as well as working with other related agencies in order to promote seamless continuity of care.
Experience of working with people who have, or who are recovering from substance misuse is essential, as is experience of supervising people and monitoring performance.
If you feel you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please send us your CV and covering letter today.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the Recovery Workers and providing support to improve members’ outcomes through observed practice, timely values-based feedback, overall performance and attendance;
- Empower colleagues to promote hope, choices, control and opportunities that assist members in reaching their full potential as individuals and community members;
- Organise key worker sessions with individual members using person centred planning tools. Focus will be on mental health insight, awareness and resilience, medication management, symptom management and coping strategies;
- Plan and organise timetables and lead a range of appropriate groups, eg assertiveness, confidence building, relapse prevention and physical activity;
- Ensure that all practices enable identification of members, children and families who are at risk, and ensure that staff are competent in the delivery of interventions that reduce risk to service users;
- Attend and contribute to team meetings to promote learning cultures, cascade information and provide feedback to staff on service delivery and developments;
- Attend external meetings with a range of different stakeholders on behalf of the management team;
- Work with the management team to maintain strong governance and monitoring systems, ensuring consistent high quality service, professional standards are met and best practice is implemented;
- Ensure Bridge values are at the heart of everything we do, through values based decision making and leadership, thereby creating a values-based culture.
- Experience of working with people who have, or who are recovering from substance misuse;
- Experience of leading or managing a small team;
- Experience of collaborating with other service providers;
- Knowledge of Safeguarding and Data Protection legislation;
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply with your CV and a covering statement showing how you meet the key requirements by 5pm on 19th September 2021 to email@example.com or via the Indeed website by clicking here.
Interviews will be w/c 4th October 2021. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we are
in receipt of sufficient applications.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer